Online Registration is now available for Adult Education!! Take the first step in completing your High School Diploma by registering from the comfort of your own home!
- Online registration is available for all students. You can register using this Student Information Form and find it under the Adult Education tab. After you submit your registration form, you will be required to complete two surveys to help us better understand your needs as our student. You will receive a phone call within 48 business hours of submitting your registration and surveys to schedule a placement test. Testing is required for all students.
- In person by appointment Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM at 555 Main Street. Classes are FREE for Manchester residents. There is a one time, out-of-town fee for non-residents of Manchester. We accept credit card, cash, or check. Call 860.647.5075. If you are unable to schedule an appointment during regular business hours, please call us at 860-647-5075.
- Online registration (with credit card payment only) is available for all enrichment courses up to two days before the class begins. You will save 10% by registering with us online!
- By phone (with credit card payment only) at 860-647-5075, Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- In person (with cash, check, or credit card payment), Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
A one-time registration fee of $5 is due when you register for your first CE class of the term.
We encourage all from our neighboring towns and beyond to join us at Manchester Adult Education! A one-time, out-of-town fee of $75 will be applied to residents outside of Manchester.
Classes that don’t meet the minimum enrollment requirement are subject to cancellation. Early registration increases the likelihood that you will have a seat in a full class or that a class with low enrollment will run.
For general courses that are canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will automatically be granted. Refunds will be administered at our discretion if you need to withdraw two days before the class begins.
- To request a refund via email, please send your request to: email@example.com.
- To request a refund via phone, please call us at 860.647.5075.
(A check will be issued for credit card transactions over 90 days).
We value our customers and continuously strive to offer the highest level of service. If you are not completely satisfied, please let us know. We highly recommend that each student completes a class survey. Please do not hesitate to call us at 860.647.5075 to provide additional feedback.
Students will be notified at least two days before class in the event of cancellation due to low enrollment. If your class is canceled due to inclement weather, make-up classes will be scheduled, or a refund will be issued for the missed class(es).
Manchester Adult and Continuing Education reserves the right to change class locations, schedules, fees or instructors when necessary.
Participant Age Requirements
All students taking Continuing Education enrichment courses must be at least 18 years of age (unless otherwise stated in catalog or our teacher has granted permission).