There are several ways to register for your adult education or enrichment courses:
- In person by appointment Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM at 555 Main Street. Credit card, cash, or check if applicable (Classes are FREE for Manchester residents). Call 860.647.5075. Note: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, please call us to make an appointment.
- Online registration (with credit card payment only) is available for all enrichment courses up to two days before the class begins. Online registrations save 10%!
- By phone (with credit card payment only) at 860.647.5075, Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- In person (with cash, check, or credit card payment), Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Note: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, please call us to make an appointment.
A one-time registration fee of $5 is due when you register for your first CE class of the term.
Classes that don’t meet the minimum enrollment requirement are subject to cancellation. Early registration increases the likelihood that you will have a seat in a full class or that a class with low enrollment will run.
For general courses that are canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will automatically be granted. Refunds will be administered at our discretion if you need to withdraw two days before the class begins.
- To request a refund via email, please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request a refund via phone, please call us at 860.647.5075.
(A check will be issued for credit card transactions over 90 days).
We value our customers and continuously strive to offer the highest level of service. If you are not completely satisfied, please let us know. We highly recommend that each student completes a class survey. Please do not hesitate to call us at 860.647.5075 to provide additional feedback.
Students will be notified at least two days before class in the event of cancellation due to low enrollment. If your class is canceled due to inclement weather, make-up classes will be scheduled, or a refund will be issued for the missed class(es).
Manchester Adult and Continuing Education reserves the right to change class locations, schedules, fees or instructors when necessary.
Participant Age Requirements
All students taking Continuing Education enrichment courses must be at least 18 years of age (unless otherwise stated in catalog or our teacher has granted permission).